UNITED NATIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNITED NATIONS

TRAVIAN ALLIANCE ON SERVER 3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maddane

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Hey there..

I have a village located at -104 - 73 and i ahve currently (january 7th 19.00 h) 189 villagers.

Unfortunatly i just lost my troops, but i normally have around 20-30 Clubswingers

Normally im online 4-5 times a day, early morning, midday and a few times when i get home from School/Wor, and then again oround 9-10 in the evening.

Aquitania likes to attack me some times, but i cant say that hes farming me, because i think he had attacked me 3 times the last week, but without getting any bigger amount of ressources...

Why I want to join UN? I am sick and tired of NATO2, my current allianse, because they are inactive, people getting attacked, no one cares there! So i have been looking for an more serious allianse, and saw UN, which seems to be a more serious allianse...

Now me? hmm. im 19 years, just started new education, I live in Denmark, I got a deal with a friend of my, were being sitters to eachothers, so we allways grow in population, and prevent us from loosing to many troops.
Back to top Go down
LordRoy

Number of posts : 7
Travian Name : LordRoy
Defense/Offense oriented? : Off
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Troops
Defensive Troops: 0
Offensive Troops: 153

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:34 am

No from me
Back to top Go down
Maddane

Number of posts : 1
Travian Name : Maddane
Defense/Offense oriented? : Offense
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:45 pm

well then im sorry to tell you this, but i was invited two days after, and i accepted it..!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNITED NATIONS :: Welcome :: Want to join us?-
Jump to: